Designs and Construct. Research all required electrical infrastructure for the future 20 year infrastructure plan at the PHIA. Installation of 22kV reticulation to ensure all future power demands meet Airport requirements including:
- 3000A Site Main Switchroom intergraded with automatic changeover and monitoring of 2 x 750KVA essential Power Gensets and Diesel fuel storage.
- High Voltage metering and distribution substations.
- Upgrade of Area Distribution Boards, low voltage site distribution of essential and non-essential loads
- Self-perform- Managemaent, HSE, civil, tilt panel construction of fire rated switchroom, excavation and earthworks.
- Ongoing maintenance of HV / LV infrastructure.