BHP expansion project to the existing 502 room Mulla Mulla Village with an additional 2502 accommodation rooms together with Central Facilities modifications.
The scope included all electrical and communications works within the Mulla Mulla site including the eastern accommodation block, central facilities, Waste Water Treatment Plant and western accommodation block.
- Modifications and additions to 33kV High Voltage reticulation, including installation and commissioning of 6 x Kiosk Substations and Generators.
- Supply and install new 415V power cables from all 7 standby generators to Kiosk Substations, all 415V power cables from PDPs (Kiosk Substations) to field distribution boards, supply and install new field distribution boards for accommodation power supplies.
- Supply and changeover of accommodation distribution boards to BHP specification.
- Supply and install all underground HD conduits, communications conduits and pits.
- Supply and install all building lighting, area lighting, sports field lighting and small power including upgrade and modification of existing lighting.
- Supply, install test, tune and commission IRCES system for all the accommodation rooms and central facilities, including ONT, MATV & Wireless Access Points (Wi-Fi APs) in accommodation rooms and central facilities to provide wireless internet services to the residents.
- Supply and install all fibre optic cables including modifications to existing fibre network, including install Cat6A cabling between network ports and communications cabinet including patch panel termination.
- Supply and install evacuation siren radio communications.
- Supply and install site CCTV, Cardax security system.
- Supply, install and commission fire detection and monitoring systems.