- Liaison with the Client (Holcim) Site Project Manager with regard to collection, transport and on site location and set out for all equipment to be supplied, installed and commissioned under the Electrical Services Construction Sub Contract irrespective if it is free issue or to be supplied as part of the Electrical Services Sub Contract.
- Acceptance, installation, termination and testing to check lists and schedules of all Client issued switchboards.
- Supply, installation, termination and testing of mains cabling between each diesel generator and generator main switchboard.
- Supply, installation, termination and testing of sub mains cabling from each main switchboard to each destination nominated on the single line diagrams and cable schedules.
Supply and installation of cable accommodation requirements including trenching, cable ladder and conduits and all ancillary cable support systems.
- Supply, installation and testing of Electrical Control and Indication equipment as nominated and/or indicated within or on the documentation and drawings