TEC Services Group Pty Ltd (TECS) is one of regional WA’s most experienced and trusted electrical, communication and building contractors. TECS has identified two overriding quality objectives which are aligned to the core business goals set out in the TECS Mission & Vision and that support TECS’s strategic direction.
TECS is committed to delivering high quality electrical, communication and building products and services to regional WA Clients. To achieve this TECS will:
- Establish, implement and maintain a quality management system (QMS); and continually improving the QMS through a process approach and risk-based thinking;
- Review quality objectives and targets at the annual management review meeting and establish and implement as necessary further incremental quality objectives that support TECS’s strategic direction;
- Understand the needs and expectations of Clients; and ensure products and services are delivered in accordance with all legal and other requirements including all contractual requirements agreed with Clients. TECS recognizes HSE is an essential Client requirement on construction projects and works to the HSE objective of delivering products and services that result in zero harm to people and the environment in accordance with the TECS Health, Safety and Environmental Policy;
- Ensure all personnel are supervised, instructed, trained, licensed, experienced and otherwise competent to undertake their role and to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Minimize unnecessary administrative activities, whilst ensuring documented information critical for achieving quality objectives is established, maintained and retained;
- Ensure equipment, products and materials that are critical to quality are inspected and / or tested prior to use / installation;
- Undertake testing, inspection and commissioning of installations as applicable to ensure they meet planned quality requirements and objectives.
*This policy is reviewed at the Annual Management Review Meeting to ensure its continued relevance, suitability, adequacy and effectiveness in the light of audit results, changing circumstances and the commitment to continual improvement.